Monday, March 31, 2008

Taj Mahal Tour

A city which reflects an affluent cultural and historical backdrop of the glorious past of India, Agra is an enchanting city which fascinates world wide tourist. I went for a trip down this lovely Indian city. The city charmed me with its splendid attractions and I really enjoyed exploring every single one of them. Built on the banks of the Yamuna River in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra presents itself as an enthralling Indian city. Agra is in fact one of the cities in India worth a visit in an India tour.

The city whispered to me mute tales of the mighty Mughal dynasty. I could envisage myself to the remnants of the Mughals during my Agra visit. The various attractions in the city depicted the zenith of Mughal and Islamic architecture at its best. The city seemed to me a craftily woven garment of the finest fabrics depicting evergreen tales of the golden era of India.

Agra was not a pre-planned destination in my India tour yet I later found out that the city is a must site to visit in the country. I set forth for the tour in the month of November and it was a pleasant time to visit the city. I kept exploring many dream-like spots and attractions in the place. My journey to the city was more of a historical trip into the rich past of the Mughal dynasty which overruled the city. As I strode around the city I kept exploring the aged old preserved culture and tradition of the city from its various monuments and tourist spots.
There were many sightseeing spots in the city and I love exploring each one of them. Of all the attractions Taj Mahal was the best spot which flavoured my trip in the city as a whole. I could take a deep plunge into the brilliance of Mughal art and architecture watching the marvellous Taj Mahal. The very sight of the monument astounded me with ecstasy. I visited the Taj twice and greatly enjoyed exploring every nook and corner of the same.

8 comments:

shewolftracker said...

Agra is been a tourist place for ages now. She-wolf thought of visiting the tourist spot for victims. Check her leave her mark on Taj -http://theshewolf.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/shewolf-spotted-in-agra-marks-the-taj/

Eronn said...

Agra is one of the prominent destinations of the World Tourism map because of its three UNESCO World Heritage monuments: the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is quite famous touring spots in world for its beauty and history. Every traveler wants to visit this attraction. To know more about Taj Mahal visit:- Taj Mahal Tour Packages

Jami said...

I agree with the author that Agra is beautiful place to visit. It is also considered as a best Indian Tourist point. So here you can get neat, clean accommodation according to your requirement from Hank Freidat cheap rates

joseph said...

Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided is very very niche and this information is not available so easily. Therefore I thank the writer for the useful input.

travel agent cambodia

Travel to Taj Mahal said...

This is very nice information to us. I like this post . if do u want to know about Where to stay in India, taj mahal tour,Where is Taj Mahal, Golden Triangle tour and visit it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Taj Mahal Tour Packages - Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonder of the world since 1984.It is one of the live art of Mughal empire. Taj was buit by Shaha Jahan in the loving memories of his wife Mumtaj Mahal. It is located on the bank of Yumuna river at Agra in Uttar Pradesh India. For more travel deals about India visit hot travel deals india.

Charanjeet Singh said...

Nice information! India is really a great country with many traveling destinations and Taj Mahal is one of them which attracts people all around the World.So make your trip of Delhi Jaipur Agra Tour & enjoy unlimited.